are you writing a book or something? .........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      are you writing a book or something? .........Rockin'
      Just wanna get it right so I dont get anhilated in my 1st fight

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Just wanna get it right so I dont get anhilated in my 1st fight
        are you saying that you're going to have a sanctioned bout yet you have no formal training? .........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          are you saying that you're going to have a sanctioned bout yet you have no formal training? .........Rockin'
          I dont know about sanctioned I was just told I can go fight next month if I want, Ive had limited tuition.

Comment

im no expert, but the last thing you want to do is compete if you yourself know that you've had limited tuition! you should be going in confident that you've put the time and work in and have the skill to beat your opponent, is it an amateur bout .. or a white collar boxing event?

Comment

I'll state the obvious neck, shoulder exercises and rolling with a punch. Margarito is actually pretty good at moving his head to take a lot of sting off of his opponents punches.

Comment

First off, there's no evidence that anything helps you take better punches. Some people think working the neck out does, but there's no conclusive evidence.

Second, you should NOT be fighting if you aren't trained properly. You can get seriously hurt. You cannot learn how to box on some boxing forum or by watching videos on line (even though some here think otherwise).

Find a gym, get a proper trainer and learn how to box and you're trainer will determine when you are ready.

Comment

sometimes is natural sometimes its not.......

Comment

join a gym and get a trainer... best advice

Comment

Working...
                    X