• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    fat yanks....
    lolllllllllllllllll

Comment

You can tell there is a muscular BEAST under all that fat. Almost done with my weights today. Been working on shoulders and back. Just two more sets to go.

Comment

Squats kill me. It's like a kick in the balls. Takes a while to hit you.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Well I've gone from 200lb to 190 in 1 week.

That's the first week so I guess a lot of water weight, but it is noticeable and I have lost an inch off my pants size.

I'm going for 180 with 11 weeks left, should be easy, i'll make the goal weight early so then will switch my goals to BF% and adding lean muscle.

The reason for all this is to be able to look good for my holiday and pick up some hot mexican chicks or something, on the beach.

Week 1 progress pic

Congrats on the weight lost Earl. stay focused and you'll reach your goals!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i would give these two advice, but they'll probably just assume that i am 600 lbs and bedridden, and ignore it.

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            You guys actually take that shit to heart?

Surprised... didn't think it'd be able to penetrate all that fat surrounding it.

Comment

i am not able to decide weather to congractulate you or suggest you for loosing your weight ... you seem happy so congracts... try some healthy and safe methods to be in shape....try dietbestplan .com

Comment

Originally posted by HollyMoon View Post
                i am not able to decide weather to congractulate you or suggest you for loosing your weight ... you seem happy so congracts... try some healthy and safe methods to be in shape....try dietbestplan .com
                learning to spell would be a start...

and thanks but i dont need a diet plan, i'm doing good old IIFIYM

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  learning to spell would be a start...

and thanks but i dont need a diet plan, i'm doing good old IIFIYM
                  Are those 'roids?

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    Are those 'roids?
                    Nah it's called if it fits your macros

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Am I right in thinking you're the lumberjack lookin' motherfucker?

I am said lumberjack lookin mfer, according to the lounge at bscene.

Comment

Working...
                      X