Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job Earl, this is one of my favorite threads on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVfrank View Post
      Good job Earl, this is one of my favorite threads on this site.
      Thanks mate, I will be updating this thread througout the year, I hope to get the best results possible and show people where they can get with hard work

Here is my 8 week update picture, Total weight loss of 29lbs. Those Jeans are far too big for me now, but i put them on for reference, and yes I am going commando

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Thanks mate, I will be updating this thread througout the year, I hope to get the best results possible and show people where they can get with hard work

Here is my 8 week update picture, Total weight loss of 29lbs. Those Jeans are far too big for me now, but i put them on for reference, and yes I am going commando

Great stuff, mate.

I've been cutting myself recently. I got to 177lbs, I am around 6.0 - 6.1.

I find low carbs works best for me. That way I am not too concern about calories deficit as no way I can eat that much only on fat and protein.

Comment

• your hips are robust.

Comment

• Time to jump back on it tomorrow I think.

Was ****ed in football last night. That said we did play two games in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              your hips are robust.
              yeah it's kind of annoying, not great for asthetics, i guess I just gotta work on dem dere lats.

now i've cut sufficiantly I can start eating enough to get enough protein.

Comment

• Good Job Earl... lookin good.

Comment

Great job man!! This is def inspiring.

Comment

yeah it's kind of annoying, not great for asthetics, i guess I just gotta work on dem dere lats.

now i've cut sufficiantly I can start eating enough to get enough protein.

i'm just giving you sh#t, man. you're doin real good.

Comment

• Fat Report
                      umm Soooo I started at 265lbs

Then I completely changed my eating habits..which is not easy ask anyone starting a diet I use to eat taco bell and macdonalds at Midnight-2am.

I No longer eat fast food/candy/chips/soda. The only outside food Ill touch is Chipotle and subway maybe 2-3 times a week.

Im down to 259lbs just cutting out the crap.

Yesterday I half jog/walk 3miles at the park.
                      Today After 1 mile I wanted to quit because my tibia muscles hurt bad they are tender and sore. So i took a 20minute break. then walked 1 mile then half jog half walked the last one. I got home and wanted to puke.

I will weight myself next wednesday. My legs hurt!

Is that fasting crap something that cud work for a fatty like me? or should I wait till im like 220ish...and can someone explain how it works (eating 2pm-8pm only)

Comment

Working...
                      X