I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Weight loss seems to have stalled?

I'm still in calorie defecit and have been working out hard, i'm getting stronger, I can do 40 pushups now in one go, when i could barely do 10 before.

I still have that thin layer of fat that I can't seem to lose?
    Listen to the The Reed and also change up your diet/routine a bit as well. Our bodies can adapt really quickly to things we do so change it up a bit. The Hodge Twins also tried Intermittent Fasting to get rid of their excess fat or cut basically and swear by it. I would probably agree as well, be at a caloric deficit don't eat from 8pm-2pm and consume your calories in the 6 hour eating window. You can drink water throughout though. Basically have your last meal by 8, don't eat for about 4 hours till u sleep, have your 8 hour sleep and then workout and come back and eat pretty much. That's how they do it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Listen to the The Reed and also change up your diet/routine a bit as well. Our bodies can adapt really quickly to things we do so change it up a bit. The Hodge Twins also tried Intermittent Fasting to get rid of their excess fat or cut basically and swear by it. I would probably agree as well, be at a caloric deficit don't eat from 8pm-2pm and consume your calories in the 6 hour eating window. You can drink water throughout though. Basically have your last meal by 8, don't eat for about 4 hours till u sleep, have your 8 hour sleep and then workout and come back and eat pretty much. That's how they do it anyway.
      I've been IF for 10 days now... I talk about it in my P90x Round 2 thread in training and nutrition thread.

Comment

• ive been doing that IF for a couple of days, great news, cracked the 180lb mark, current weight 179.8lbs

almost there to new goal of 175

Comment

• How long is your eating window?

Comment

ive been doing that IF for a couple of days, great news, cracked the 180lb mark, current weight 179.8lbs

Hoping to be cracking that same egg in the next 2 months.

I'm around 196ish.

Comment

ive been doing that IF for a couple of days, great news, cracked the 180lb mark, current weight 179.8lbs

how tall are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                How long is your eating window?
                2pm-8pm

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                how tall are you?
                6 foot 1 or there abouts

Props for Zarate vs Zamora, ****ing insane fight

Comment

2pm-8pm

6 foot 1 or there abouts

Props for Zarate vs Zamora, ****ing insane fight
                  that goal is just about right then, keep at it!

I lost 90 lbs in 8 months just on pure cardio awhile back.
                  Last edited by $coinblatt$; 02-16-2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Hey, new pic today. Today i figured i'd flex a bit for a laff

Now at 187lb, so total loss of 27ls in 6 weeks.

Here ya go

Comment

Hey, new pic today. Today i figured i'd flex a bit for a laff

Now at 187lb, so total loss of 27ls in 6 weeks.

Here ya go

good job...nobody would have ever believe that 12 weeks ago you this was you...

Comment

Working...
                      X