Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been pushing some serious weight today, **** being out of shape!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      pm me if you like but if i may ask, what meds are you using for it?

she's been on celexa, pristiq, trazodone and now seroquel. i feel so bad for her...she used to be a social butterfly but all of sudden. phuck.

how long have you had it?

i once knew a woman who was gang raped. she never, to my knowledge, went outside on her own again. we were just kids at the time. 22 years later and she's still messed up, living with her mum out of fear.
      Not on any meds. I was due to start a different drug and declined. Was on paroxetine for two years been off them now for over two years now. I've always been shy. Hardly ever went to school people thought I was just bunking off because I didn't like learning but it was because I couldn't cope in class. I always put on a 'I don't give a ****' demeanour, but really I was terrified of people. Only one teacher actually realised what was going on and he put me in 'room 101' was basically a class for unruly children. I had my own section of the room with a tv and video player. He set me an assignment to watch all of his Tom Cruise films and write a review after each one. He left after a year though and I stopped going to school again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
        Not on any meds. I was due to start a different drug and declined. Was on paroxetine for two years been off them now for over two years now. I've always been shy. Hardly ever went to school people thought I was just bunking off because I didn't like learning but it was because I couldn't cope in class. I always put on a 'I don't give a ****' demeanour, but really I was terrified of people. Only one teacher actually realised what was going on and he put me in 'room 101' was basically a class for unruly children. I had my own section of the room with a tv and video player. He set me an assignment to watch all of his Tom Cruise films and write a review after each one. He left after a year though and I stopped going to school again.
        That's messed up, man. Props for coming out with it on the forum

Comment

• My Aunt had aggrophobia, she got a dog and it helped a lot, because obviously she had a dog with her when out and about and also you have to take it for walks so it gets you out more

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            1,600 Calories is my cutting intake.

Works perfect for me.

If you go to low, you will lose muscle mass... Eat enough to cut fat, but not enough to starve your body.
            So I just hopped off the treadmill and burned like 1000 calories and I still have lifting to do tonight, if I'm wanting to cut do I replenish the 1000 and go for 2600 for the day or should I stay at 1600?

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              So I just hopped off the treadmill and burned like 1000 calories and I still have lifting to do tonight, if I'm wanting to cut do I replenish the 1000 and go for 2600 for the day or should I stay at 1600?
              Well, what's your cutting calorie intake?

Comment

If you burned 1,000 on the treadmill... I'd intake a protein and carb rich 500 calorie meal...

This is just what I personally would do in my experience with cutting.

Though I rarely burn as high as 1,000 calories... 700-800 is my peak in a workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Perkins View Post
                  Well, what's your cutting calorie intake?
                  I've been doing the 1600, but I burn through massive calories a day. I'm about 6'1" 218lbs with like 12-14%bf. I've been heavy lifting for a long time but I've just recently started cutting a few months ago. I just dont want to lose massive amounts of muscle while trying to get cut.

Comment

I've been doing the 1600, but I burn through massive calories a day. I'm about 6'1" 218lbs with like 12-14%bf. I've been heavy lifting for a long time but I've just recently started cutting a few months ago. I just dont want to lose massive amounts of muscle while trying to get cut.
                    6'1 218 and a caloric intake of 1600 is much too low if you're trying to cut. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm use that calorie calculator I just linked for you. It'll give you your calories that you need to cut.

Cutting at that much of a caloric deficit at your height, weight, bf % and activity level (you seem very active) will do you more harm than good. And loss of muscle and strength while on a cut is inevitable, you just won't avoid it.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      If you burned 1,000 on the treadmill... I'd intake a protein and carb rich 500 calorie meal...

This is just what I personally would do in my experience with cutting.

Though I rarely burn as high as 1,000 calories... 700-800 is my peak in a workout.
                      So how many carbs would you recommend a day? Ive been keeping my carb intake at a bare minimum. I really have no idea what Im doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X