No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Well lads, one calander month down, that's 1/12 of this tone up/get in shape journey and if the other 11 months are as good as this one, the end result should be pretty decent. I'm well stoked with what i've achieved this month, i have lost 18lbs, started lifting again, quit caffine, sorted out my ****ty posture with a trip to the chiropractor, and just generally healthier all round.

keep up the good work earl,hard work dedication looks like its paying off

Comment

• Good job Earl... lookin' good, keep it up.

I start Monday... 90 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Good job Earl... lookin' good, keep it up.

I start Monday... 90 days.
        Going to be a ****ty Monday... coming off that Sunday food and drank! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Going to be a ****ty Monday... coming off that Sunday food and drank! lol
          I plan on drinking to the point that I dont want to drink for a long time LOL... But I cant be hung over too bad because I gotta work out!

Comment

I plan on drinking to the point that I dont want to drink for a long time LOL... But I cant be hung over too bad because I gotta work out!
            Man, those are the worst workouts ever. I tend to just run when hung-over.

Drink some for me....

Comment

When I have a good night of drinking I always wake up weighing less because of the dehydration and the fact that I naturally retain a lot of water weight.

Not my recommended weight loss tactic though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                When I have a good night of drinking I always wake up weighing less because of the dehydration and the fact that I naturally retain a lot of water weight.

Not my recommended weight loss tactic though.
                Yeah typically after a good night of drinking you will look cut as hell too. Like you said though, not the best method of weight loss but you do tend to cut up from the dehydration. That is for sure.

Comment

• well i've got some assistance in the weight loss with a nasty case of tonsilitis.

basically on a water diet for the last day and a half, hopefully it will clear up soon so i can get back to training.

Comment

• I got a question.

I'm starting AM Boxer.. I'm a college student so I eat a lot of junk food.

One thing I noticed though is no matter how much weight I gain.. my face stays the same.

No matter how much weight I lose.. the face stays the same.

Why is that?

I'm not fat to begin with though. And I'm talking about weight gain/loses of 10-15 pounds swings.

Is it easier to lose face weight when you are fat?

Is it easier to gain face weight when you are super skinny?

What's up with that?

Or is there a certain limit?

Example:

Jessica Simpson - the American Celebrity/singer

when she gained 15 extra pounds.. her face stayed the same.
                    when she LOST 15 pounds.. her face stayed the same

but when she gained like 60 pounds.. her face got fat

So how much weight do you need to gain or lose in order for your face to change shape?

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                      How awkward and insecure does that guy come across, or is it just me?
                      Great physique, I cant hate, but I just throw a shirt on, if it's too tight and riding my arms or my chest it sucks, i feel like im wearing running lyrca

Someone made me hoot yesterday in the bodybulder fighting thread in the lounge when they said, all you need is to have a mirror and the bodybuilder is instantly distracted checking himself out, giving you the advantage to beat him.
                      I don't hate Chav.

My Fraternity got a couple of those body builders.. but I don't hate on them because I'm like that with my hair.

I have that Victor Ortiz hair. You know the mohawk but not the mohawk? The FRO HAWK? I got that.. but it's longer and cooler than Ortiz's so I need constant maintaince .. I buy a special kind of gel for 250 dollars every month.

That is my primary concern with my future boxing career during the amatuers. Because I have to wear a helmet.. which mess up my hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X