Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Lol at that account, I laughed when i saw it.

I'm happy the training and nutrition section is picking up again. When I initially joined there was a lot of discussion but eventually died out for a couple years now it is a lot more active, and frankly this is the sort of stuff I like talking about the most on Bscene

Comment

• Well I've lost close to 20lbs now, but one thing confuses me is that I'm still fitting the same pants but I do notice my legs and ass(lol) are smaller.

Is it usual for fat to come off there first?

Comment

• Went for a walk this morning and slipped on my arse twice. Almost slipped over again right outside my house passing a beautiful young lady.

Comment

• how much weight you shifted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            how much weight you shifted?
            I'm estimating a stone or more. I'm wearing clothes that I couldn't get on before. A pair of trousers I couldn't get on are now too loose, I have to pull them up over my belly or they will fall straight off. My favourite trousers from before weight loss just fall right to the floor without even touching me.

My wrist and thumb are really swelling up from my tumbles on the ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
              I'm estimating a stone or more. I'm wearing clothes that I couldn't get on before. A pair of trousers I couldn't get on are now too loose, I have to pull them up over my belly or they will fall straight off. My favourite trousers from before weight loss just fall right to the floor without even touching me.

My wrist and thumb are really swelling up from my tumbles on the ice.
              Great stuff man, stay on it.

Comment

Well I've lost close to 20lbs now, but one thing confuses me is that I'm still fitting the same pants but I do notice my legs and ass(lol) are smaller.

as men, as we get older, yeah, we put weight on the gut, waist and upper thighs.

Comment

I've been doing 60 minutes of cardio per night, at pace.

Alternate between 60 minutes on treadmill, next day 60 minutes I go out on my bike, and next day is 15 rounds on the heavy bag.

Also am cycling to and from work.

Otherwise i'm just in calorie defecit, and the weight is falling off, I have lost over a stone in two weeks, I guess i'm just lucky with my metabolism.
                  Yeah it's also has a lot to do with how much you are working out. I lost around a stone about 5-6 years ago in two weeks and I ate most things I wanted and I worked out A LOT less than you...I probably worked out like 20 minutes a day of extreme cardio (sprints/skipping/shadowboxing/pressups and situps as well). It really depends on the person, but you are putting the work in man..great job. I'm currently 181lbs at 5"11...I am naturally pretty broad (not fat ), have a great natural shape to my shoulders/upper back but I still have some chest/belly fat that I need to get rid off. My plan is to get down to 170 by 6 weeks and analyse how my body looks before I start a clean bulk...if I still have a some loose ends then I'll probably aim for about 168 at the least and then start a clean bulk.

I am 22, weigh 181 pounds...haven't been at this weight since I was around 18. At my heaviest I was around 193 which was about 7 months ago. I started losing weight without even aiming to but I think it's because I got a bit more active and because I don't eat out as much. I got to around 186 pounds and then started hitting the gym now and again and now I am at 181. Can see that I have lost fat from my stomach, chest and my arms are getting their size/definition back (especially my triceps). I only drink water now, apparently you lose a couple of pounds like that because your body flushes out all of the unhealthy stuff from those sugary drinks and replaces it with water but in a way which makes you lose weight...I saw a video on it a while back its legit my memory just isn't lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    Went for a walk this morning and slipped on my arse twice. Almost slipped over again right outside my house passing a beautiful young lady.
                    Good to hear you are getting out now. Going to the pub etc?

Comment

Well I've lost close to 20lbs now, but one thing confuses me is that I'm still fitting the same pants but I do notice my legs and ass(lol) are smaller.

First of all, if you lost 20lbs total from clean dieting, based on your size.... the first 6-8lbs was excess food in your stomach and water weight. The extra 12lbs was mostly fat and it's taken throughout your entire body. Your face, your arms, your legs, and your torso. Your waist is the last place to lose excess fat. This is why getting abs is so difficult, and when you do get abs, getting the last, lowest, abs are the most difficult.

Comment

Working...
                      X