No announcement yet.

Migranes etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migranes etc.

I just recently started boxing class and i havent began sparring, yet just hitting the mitts, bag, workouts etc. The thing is when i sleep at night i have to lay down on my back or right side because if i try to lay down on my left side my left temple would begin to ache after 5 min or so.(it could usually last for 2 days) Then it begins to hurt the everything on the left side of my body like my neck, teeth, sometimes shoulder. Should i be concerned about taking to many to the left side of my head? I already scheduled an appointment for a doctor next week but i wanted your point of view of the topic.

My advice is to not listen to anything posted on here when it comes to your head. You don't know that you're are having migraines unless you have a CT or MRI scan. Refrain from any heavy exercise until after your doctor's appointment.

Good luck, brother!

Comment

In other words it could be much more serious than just migraines and it's not worth it to take the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggiePierre View Post
        I just recently started boxing class and i havent began sparring, yet just hitting the mitts, bag, workouts etc. The thing is when i sleep at night i have to lay down on my back or right side because if i try to lay down on my left side my left temple would begin to ache after 5 min or so.(it could usually last for 2 days) Then it begins to hurt the everything on the left side of my body like my neck, teeth, sometimes shoulder. Should i be concerned about taking to many to the left side of my head? I already scheduled an appointment for a doctor next week but i wanted your point of view of the topic.
        That really doesn't sound like a migraine to me. I'd get it checked out. It sounds more like 5th nerve inflammation, not that I'm diagnosing you.

Comment

Take 4-5 ib profen 200s at the first signs of a migrain and hope for the best.

Comment

I would stop training Immediately and get myself checked out. headaches are no laughing matter. all the best!!

Comment

Working...
            X