Hello everyone Im Terry and I need help on training for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Layzie Kidd View Post
    No problem, glad to help.

Seems like you need to take it upon yourself to take the responsibility to watch yourself.

Throw in your variety. Just make sure you listen to him when he gives you advice about stance, how to throw a punch, foot work, and bad habits like dropping your hands. For those things you absolutely need a trainer for. For the drills if they arent give you much you can always manage that yourself.

In terms of the side steps, find a open space as big as a small ring, you go around in a circle side stepping, you dont have to be in stance. Because when youre not itll work out both of your leg muscles needed to side step evenly. Just make sure you notice your foot work when youre doing it. Meaning if your going left that your left foot moves first followed by your right foot. If youre going right your right foot goes first followed by your left. And make sure that your feet dont get too close together.
    Thx a lot bro, from now on I ll do roadwork everyday and try out ur home work out routine. Hope that I can be a boxer soon LOL Cuz I just wish to get in a ring n hv a real fight ( amature of cuz ) no matter win or lose.

Comment

No prob dude, tell me how it goes. Should be intense if you never stop and keep your heart rate up. That motivation is always the best thing to have.

Comment

Working...
      X