No announcement yet.

(Pic inside) Lost 30+ LBS this summer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Congrats man i lost around 35-40 not even intentionally i just cut out desert and snacks at work.220-180
    That is what I am doing right now. I am at 245. No snacks, 2 eggs in the morning, protein and carbs for lunch, protein shake for dinner.

Comment

Losing 30 is pretty amazing, I have been trying to lose 10 pounds for a year now. The more I workout, the more I need to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        that is very good. nothing will keep both of u more motivated.
        shut up bobby. how are you doing with your new routine?

post pics son

Comment

Grats man, trying to get down in weight as well, too lazy :/

Comment

wow. congrats! enjoy your new shape, you deserved it.

Comment

Who the hell did you train with, Chavez Jr.??

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Grats man, trying to get down in weight as well, too lazy :/
                Thanks Dom, you can do it bro!

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                wow. congrats! enjoy your new shape, you deserved it.
                Thanks.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Who the hell did you train with, Chavez Jr.??

Comment

Latest progress photo.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson8 View Post
                    Losing 30 is pretty amazing, I have been trying to lose 10 pounds for a year now. The more I workout, the more I need to eat.

actually, you'd be surprised how easily weight falls off of a big man. there's a lot to lose.

we usually don't like to admit it, but if you're over 230 lbs for a long period of time you probably eat like a horse, especially if you're active.

small women have the hardest time losing weight, in my opinion.

changing the appearance of your body is something different. the TS was blessed with an athletic physique. there's really no substitute for the gene pool. just dropping lbs if you are overweight won't make you look like that. you'll probably lose weight all over your body, but your proportions won't make the drastic changes that they'll make in an athletic body that's already built/ proportioned that way.
                    Last edited by New England; 09-24-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson8 View Post
                      bear in mind that you're building muscle probably and it definitely weighs more than fat so don't get discouraged.

I am eating 1500 to 2000 cals a day. work out six days per week. body weight exercise and high intensity cardio yet i step on the scale and it says 7 or so pounds heavier than i was. but people are constantly telling me how great my build looks.

go figure.

the point is don't get discouraged because it may not show on the scale but muscle has memory. you're likely burning fat and re introducing muscle.

Comment

Working...
                      X