Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Pic inside) Lost 30+ LBS this summer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Rounds on the heavy bag, threw the gloves off and jumped on the treadmill while the round timer was going, ran the next 3 rounds straight, about a mile, jumped off, through the gloves back on, boxed 6 more rounds on some shaky legs (just getting running again)... Which I love simulating fighting while Im tired, gutting through it... directly after, I did a super set of Pushups and pullups, one after the other, 4 sets each.

Good night. 188 this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      3 Rounds on the heavy bag, threw the gloves off and jumped on the treadmill while the round timer was going, ran the next 3 rounds straight, about a mile, jumped off, through the gloves back on, boxed 6 more rounds on some shaky legs (just getting running again)... Which I love simulating fighting while Im tired, gutting through it... directly after, I did a super set of Pushups and pullups, one after the other, 4 sets each.

Good night. 188 this morning
      Good deal!

I was able to hit the bag and skip rope yesterday myself. I have a bunch of video that I will upload but pretty busy at the moment to do so. I weighed in at 200-199 before my workout yesterday. Want to really get to the 195 range (been there a few months ago) and I know I will. Going to keep training like I have a fight coming up!

Comment

• Quality bro
        Have to say impressed
        Keep going brah

Comment

• Short video from yesterday, hitting the bag.

Last edited by V.WEBB; 05-15-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• V!

You're a sucker for an overhand right, keep that damn jab hand up! lol

Comment

V!

You're a sucker for an overhand right, keep that damn jab hand up! lol
              LOL. Yea man, get that stuff from my old man. Difference is, he actually used to box and I have never stepped foot in the ring for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                LOL. Yea man, get that stuff from my old man. Difference is, he actually used to box and I have never stepped foot in the ring for real.

Eh, it's a habit we all have when hitting the bag, there's no imminent threat of getting hit, so you're not as careful... not a big deal when just getting a workout in.

I like to act as if I'm in a real fight sometimes when hitting the bag, making sure everything I'm doing is correct.

Comment

Eh, it's a habit we all have when hitting the bag, there's no imminent threat of getting hit, so you're not as careful... not a big deal when just getting a workout in.

I like to act as if I'm in a real fight sometimes when hitting the bag, making sure everything I'm doing is correct.
                  Oh yea, I hear you my man. If I boxed a guy I would not have it hang so low like in the video (pause). But I do understand what you mean.

Comment

• Posted this on my Fb and Instagram pages today. It has been ONE YEAR!

This is what a FULL year of dedication looks like! Wow! This time last year I was waaaayyy overweight and out of shape. It was rrally embarrassing for me as a former athlete. I got as high as 270 pounds..yuck! But I reached a point where I just could NOT keep being fat and unhealthy anymore! I havea beautiful wife and beautiful children and as much as I can controll it, I want to be here for them as long as possible, they were and still are my main motivation for this transformation. I didn't want my health to hinder my life any longer or cause serious issues down the road. So here I am Today and I am healthy, fit, and even MORE motivated to get going on this journey. Thanks to EVERYONE that has supported and encouraged me along the way, rather you said something positive or even worked out with me over the last year, thank you! Have a great rest of the day!

Comment

• You killed it coach!!!!congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                      X