No announcement yet.

Lipo 6 Black Fat Burner Capsules - Tub of 120

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipo 6 Black Fat Burner Capsules - Tub of 120

"Over the past few years there have been many fat loss products that have come and gone, all claiming to be EXTREME. Now with the category saturated with so called extreme formulas, Nutrex takes fat burning to another level. Beyond extreme, beyond maximum strength, way beyond any fat-burning experience you have ever had, we bring you LIPO‑6 Black. Welcome to the Underground!

LIPO‑6 Black is the meanest and cruelest fat burner we have ever created. We went down to the lab and cooked up a most vicious blend of fat-burning compounds. This wicked formula is operating in a territory no other fat burner has ever dared to go. LIPO-6 Black attacks body fat with a killer instinct formulated to destroy it wherever the two meet.

Make no mistake about it LIPO‑6 Black is a dead serious fat burner. If you have reached a plateau with your current fat burner and are looking for something to truly rejuvenate your fat burning regimen, you are a great candidate for LIPO‑6 Black. LIPO‑6 Black is the one fat burner that dares to go further because it packs the type of ingredients that are so incredibly effective at burning body fat that it is scary!"

Is this product really work, any feedback, I looking the best option?

No, it's just a gimmick.

I never used it but it's pretty obvious. The only one that I know of that seems to work is Oxyelite pro(banned apparently) and the original Lipo-6x. Just from what I gather from Bodybuilding.com

Comment

I just ordered 'animal pak'. Meant to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        I just ordered 'animal pak'. Meant to be good.
        But the animal pak is a multi vitamins, not a fat burner

Comment

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
          They also do a fat burner.

Comment

Have you considered not eating things that make you fat?

Comment

when I had to trim down I always opened a big tub of get your ass off of the couch and do something with your lazy ass (aerobic type of exercises). After consuming some of that I open up a tub of eat sensibly and I take those 3 times a day. I'll put my formul up against your "miracle pill" every day of the week........Rockin'

Comment

Rockin hit the nail on the head.

Eat clean and train hard..... simples

Comment

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
                  Sorry it is animal cuts not pak. Just started yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                  X