No announcement yet.

P90x: My Journey, 1-90

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I workout around 8 or 9ish at night.

I usually use Jack3d to reall push me hard in the workouts...

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post

How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        For everyone that is currently doing the P90x, how does your daily schedule look? (ie times, workouts)
        I workout after work, I get home @ 8:45AM, 9:00AM start my workout, take my protein shake and a Banana, take a hot shower (they seem to make me feel amazing), then sleep from 10:30AM till 4:30PM.

This process worked flawlessly for me this week, I plan on repeating it from here on out.

Comment

I always wanted to try p90x for the full three months, but I dont like the idea of being out of the gym doing my own thing for 3 months.

Does anyone do p90x and lift regularly... it seems that would be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            I always wanted to try p90x for the full three months, but I dont like the idea of being out of the gym doing my own thing for 3 months.

Does anyone do p90x and lift regularly... it seems that would be too much.
            I guarantee you get more results out of 90 days of p90x, then going to the gym...

THis is coming from someone who was addicted to lifting at the gym.

It's the pace they set... you are busting your ass for an hour every day... lifting weights are included.

Chest, back shoulders, bi's, tri's, abs, legs.

Comment

Originally posted by chowwokka View Post
              how old are you?

Comment

P90x is the real deal and personally I prefer it over going to the gym.

The chest and back workouts were brutal when I first started, ab workouts were killer too.

Comment

I guarantee you get more results out of 90 days of p90x, then going to the gym...

THis is coming from someone who was addicted to lifting at the gym.

It's the pace they set... you are busting your ass for an hour every day... lifting weights are included.

Chest, back shoulders, bi's, tri's, abs, legs.
                  My only problem is that recently I have been making pretty good strength gains so I want to roll with that momentum until I plateau rather than cut it short. Also I'm gonna be home this summer so I will be back in my usual boxing routine and Id like to keep that going for the summer.

In hindsight I should have started p90x in February to get shredded for the summer, oh well hopefully I can start at the end of summer or around september.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    My only problem is that recently I have been making pretty good strength gains so I want to roll with that momentum until I plateau rather than cut it short. Also I'm gonna be home this summer so I will be back in my usual boxing routine and Id like to keep that going for the summer.

In hindsight I should have started p90x in February to get shredded for the summer, oh well hopefully I can start at the end of summer or around september.
                    Other than Bench press and Maybe weighted squats you can get strength gains from P90x... the shoulder workout is serious, with weights, and the arms workout as well... add in circuit training between pushups and pullups... this is a whole new level of strength gains man.

And like I said.. Im a gym rat as well..

Comment

i was thinking about jack3d as well but i heard you can get hooked up on it after a few months of use

Comment

Working...
                      X