Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get back to my normal routine? (Waking up fast)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get back to my normal routine? (Waking up fast)

I used to be able to wake up at 5:52 in the morning, but as spring break came i got used to getting up at 8 or 9 in the morning and then run. Now, since my break is over, I'm having trouble waking up at my usual time. I slept at 9~10, 10 at the latest, but now I'm forced to stay up until 11 to do my studies. Is it possible that staying up more late is causing the problem? I'm the type of person that sleeps early. If that's the case, are there any methods that could help me get back to my normal routine (damn my weak mentality)?

No shortcuts, just discipline. I assume you had studies before spring break, and you were able to get them done in time to be in bed early enough to get up at 5:50.
    If you're having trouble sleeping at night, try chamomile tea, or just a quick workout at bedtime and cool shower always worked for me. But get your sleep, most nights I sleep anywhere from 11p-1:00am and get up at 5:15 - occasionally i get to bed by 10 and taht helps alot, I do this 5 days a week, it messes with your health and focus pretty bad So get everything you need to have done, finished ASAP, right after school, eat a snack and do your homework, then your chores, then the rest of the time choose what you want to do, but get to bed at a reasonable time.

Comment

Working...
    X