Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing + Yoga = ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whats a good type of yoga to do? i know there a are a few types, i dont want to end up at the one full of oldies and pregnant women... or do i?

Comment

Originally posted by josh-hill View Post
      so whats a good type of yoga to do? i know there a are a few types, i dont want to end up at the one full of oldies and pregnant women... or do i?
      I guess it depends entirely on what you want to do it for. I wanted something for getting rid of muscle tension and flexibility; I've tried Ashtanga and Bikram, and I found Bikram to be better for what I wanted, the heat does wonders. I think Ashtanga is predomindantly for balance.

In both classes, it was probably a 70:30, maybe 80:20, split in terms of females and males attending, the vast majority of people were between 20 and 30 or so. I even got talking to a guy there who did BJJ and Kickboxing.

Comment

damn, ive been putting off trying yoga out but maybe i'll sign up for classes but from the post ive read, there are many types of yoga, what do you guys recommend for a beginner.

Comment

If you have netflix instant streaming search ''Candle light yoga''. I recommend it.

For those to want to try yoga at home first.
          Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 04-17-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

yoga is Really beneficial for boxer because it improves Mental health.Mental health and physical is always is first stage of success boxer.

Comment

Working...
            X