No announcement yet.

Animal Rage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Rage

Okay, so I bought the Animal Pak Multivitamins that i posted about last week because i got a good deal on them. I feel that they are making quite a difference both in boxing and in college/work and other areas of my life(just in terms of having more energy), so i'm happy with that. However, inside the box there was a complimentary sachet of something called Animal Rage.

http://www.animalpak.com//html/sections.cfm?id=63

It is essentially a pre workout supplement that supposedly gives you a lot of energy and focus. However, as with a lot of Animal Pak products, they seem to be marketed more towards bodybuilders.

Although I do weights maybe once a week, they are not particularly heavy because I don't want to sacrifice any speed, so my workout is a lot more based on cardio than anything else, as is normal for a boxer. Given that I got the sachet for free, I am curious to see if it works or not, but would there be a risk involved in taking it before an intense cardio session, given caffeine's tendency to increase heart rate?

Also, has anyone else used it for boxing?

Its just a sample trying the one serving wont hurt you at all. I would say use it before a day of lifting and see how it does

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Its just a sample trying the one serving wont hurt you at all. I would say use it before a day of lifting and see how it does
      That's what I was planning on, but I'm just wondering out of curiosity if doing a heavy enough cardio session on it would be feasible?

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
        That's what I was planning on, but I'm just wondering out of curiosity if doing a heavy enough cardio session on it would be feasible?
        If its like any other pre workout there is a lot of caffeine in it so it may not sit well on your stomach during heavy cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          If its like any other pre workout there is a lot of caffeine in it so it may not sit well on your stomach during heavy cardio.
          Duly noted. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X