No announcement yet.

Boxer Needs Good Sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer Needs Good Sleep

There is nothing like a relax for the boxer. A good boxer must needs rest primes to the immune system. Most people need between seven and nine duration of relax a night.

Originally posted by Jordan222 View Post
    There is nothing like a relax for the boxer. A good boxer must needs rest primes to the immune system. Most people need between seven and nine duration of relax a night.
    everbody like different, nobody same. Depend on boxer but boxer body need rest proper.........Rockin'

Comment

I get sore heads when I stay up too late which are quite irritating as they get worse after sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        I get sore heads when I stay up too late which are quite irritating as they get worse after sparring.
        I remember sitting to watch tv and my bell would still be ringing from an hour and a half before........Rockin'

Comment

In a book "How to sleep less and have more energy than ever before" I read that it ain't true....check it out.

Comment

this is not a fact. if i get more than 6 hours of sleep I am sluggish and tired and yawning all day. you cant say something like that so concretely that it is the same for everyone. I am perfect from 5 hours of sleep, Im good to go all day til I go to sleep again. I sleep in on the weekends, and sleep no more than 5 hours during the week, and Im NEVER tired

Comment

i can't perform 100% if i dont get at least 7 hours of sleep, i'm really slow and awkward lol

Comment

Everybody is different. If I get 5 hours of sleep, I get up energized and ready to do work. I can go to work, get home, work out and feel fine while doing it. But I will be tired the next day and my head and body will hurt more. If I get 7 or more hours of sleep I can workout just as hard but I will recover much faster and last much longer. Not to mention I dont really get a headache and my body wont hurt as much. More sleep is always better. But everyone is different.

Comment

The TS started this thread to spam his site.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    everbody like different, nobody same. Depend on boxer but boxer body need rest proper.........Rockin'
                    Rockin, you sir are fu# kin hilarious. I lol'd on a packed bus and could care less.

Comment

Working...
                    X