No announcement yet.

How much Protein a Boxer needs daily ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    about 15% of your caloric intake should be protien 15% fat and 70% carbs (FOR A BOXER)

so like lets say you have a 2000 calorie diet. then 1400 calories should be carbs 300 calories from protien and 300 calories from fat.

so about 350 grams of carbs, 75 grams of protien and 33 grams of fat.

our bodies run best on carbs and starving your body of carbs while you force it to run on protien is stupid.
    No one even mentioned starving themselves of carbs...and a 2,000 calorie diet is recommened of an average women who doesn't participate in sport. The average man is 2,500 calories and an athlete would need to exceed that.

Again another void comment. Do some research!

Comment

Originally posted by dctopboots01 View Post
      No one even mentioned starving themselves of carbs...and a 2,000 calorie diet is recommened of an average women who doesn't participate in sport. The average man is 2,500 calories and an athlete would need to exceed that.

Again another void comment. Do some research!
      no? no one said that if your cutting carbs you should replace them with protien?

Originally posted by holmeslaw View Post
      e.g if you have a low carb intake, then your protein intake will have to be quite high to protect your lean muscle mass, especially if you're putting in regular strength work.
      X2

I think this is accepted in sport today.
      and what im an idiot because i used a hypothetical number that made things easier to calculate off the top of my head?

go lift something heavy **** wit.

Comment

Originally posted by petersuang View Post
        Hi....

As protein is considered important for boxers so I have to ask from you people that how much protein a boxer needs . Your ideas and information would be very useful for me .
        idk are you competing at a world-class level?

cuz if not, then who cares? manny pacquiao won a championship while he was starving.

so uh, unless you're fighting floyd mayweather may 5th, just eat whatever works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          idk are you competing at a world-class level?

cuz if not, then who cares? manny pacquiao won a championship while he was starving.

so uh, unless you're fighting floyd mayweather may 5th, just eat whatever works for you.
          What a ridiculous thing to sat. Pac consumes 5,000-6,000 calories daily on average. Fact.

Comment

1.5 grams per 1kg of body weight. Surprisingly little....
            It's also important as to when eat.
            Dunno if anyone else has said this.

Comment

What a ridiculous thing to sat. Pac consumes 5,000-6,000 calories daily on average. Fact.

he's a very unique case

he's made an extended run well above the weight classes at which he belongs

most of your favorite fighters eat very little during training.
              you can see it in their faces and bodies

Comment

1g/lbs

At least that's how it is for lifting and wrestling.

Comment

Working...
                X