No announcement yet.

[Video] Me sparring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
    D#mb @ss, if you read my first post on this thread I basically pointed out the same **** you said.

why do defensive brah? lol relax

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post

why do defensive brah? lol relax

Yes you did since you quoted it.

and I actually agree with King of Sting, how do you expect us to critique you on your performance, when your not even going 100%?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
        I actually agree with King of Sting, how do you expect us to critique you on your performance, when your not even going 100%?

Well he never did say "hey guys what do you think about my sparring?"

He sorta posted it so people could simply check it out and if they have criticism, he doesn't mind. He didn't even say that either, I just assume as a 2nd post of his, he said he doesn't mind criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Well he never did say "hey guys what do you think about my sparring?"

He sorta posted it so people could simply check it out and if they have criticism, he doesn't mind. He didn't even say that either, I just assume as a 2nd post of his, he said he doesn't mind criticism.
          Bro, the moment someone puts up their own boxing vid you're simply asking for it.

Anyway, I was speaking in terms of generalities when I stated that oftentimes whenever someone puts up their own boxing vids(ie sparring, drills, actual matches) it's usually followed up with some sort of statement such as, this is me getting back into shape, or, I just sparred three 500lb gorillas, etc... Basically, what they're really saying is that they already putting out their excuse in advance to combat the anticipated criticism.

My suggestion to all the folks that love to "show themselves off", is atleast put up a vid where you know you're on your A game(not necessarily meaning you have to be perfect).
          Last edited by King of Sting; 11-25-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Here is my advice.

Watch out for those punches.

Comment

lol 50-60%?? more likw 10%,.... lol noobs coz they look good in slow motion sparring jajajaj

Comment

So are you a southpaw or orthodox?..

I seen your shadowboxing videos and it looked pretty crisp but I remember them being in the southpaw stance..(I think)..

I want to see your fight man, congrats tho.

Comment

congratulations on winning

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    So are you a southpaw or orthodox?..

I seen your shadowboxing videos and it looked pretty crisp but I remember them being in the southpaw stance..(I think)..

I want to see your fight man, congrats tho.
                    Thanks ya'll.

Well I decided to be primarily a orthodox fighter but I do switch sometimes just to mix things up. In my fight I switched to southpaw and did fine but I got dropped lol. Good thing I won the 1st and 2nd round and got the decision. I'm waiting for my buddy to upload the vid.

Comment

Working...
                    X