No announcement yet.

8 weeks to train?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 weeks to train?

Right, I don't even know why I'm writing this to be quite honest but **** it. I haven't trained much since I lost my first fight in april to a right handy little ****er but anyway. I've put on a stone and my home show's in 8 weeks, ya reckon with running everyday, loads of sparring and padwork and totally right diet I can get in tip top knick....and not ****in lose? I think getting stopped infront of all my mates e.t.c. has fairly dented my confidence/enthusiasm and I need some positive motivation!!! I just watched Carl Frampton hammer that australian kid and it's got me fired up again lol

Originally posted by chris30 View Post
    Right, I don't even know why I'm writing this to be quite honest but **** it. I haven't trained much since I lost my first fight in april to a right handy little ****er but anyway. I've put on a stone and my home show's in 8 weeks, ya reckon with running everyday, loads of sparring and padwork and totally right diet I can get in tip top knick....and not ****in lose? I think getting stopped infront of all my mates e.t.c. has fairly dented my confidence/enthusiasm and I need some positive motivation!!! I just watched Carl Frampton hammer that australian kid and it's got me fired up again lol
    8 weeks is plently of time to loose a stone. Ive lost a stone in under 2 weeks before so you have plenty of time. Start you running early, 3-4 times a week and taper 2 weeks before the fight. Also introduces low reps strength training and plyos as they both build good strength and speed and also both are good at burning fat.

Comment

Eight weeks is plenty of time, if you stick to lots of running and eating right like you said. Good luck on your next fight.

Comment

Working...
      X