No announcement yet.

Start of my amateur boxing career.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of my amateur boxing career.

I start end of this week. I am about to move to one of the bigger cities in the Netherlands for school and will be starting boxing up again.

I have been boxing since Jan of 2009, but never was able to compete due to injuries (broken and fractured ribs, ****ed up a nerve around the knuckle area on my left hand this year that put me out for 6 months).

I am happy to say that I am 100% healthy and ready to go. In preparation, I have been putting in my roadwork every other day this summer and have been doing body weight exercises almost every day.

I am about 80kg (177 lbs) and 6 ft tall. Anyway I thought I would make this thread as a way to keep you guys updated on my progress on my upcoming fights and also as a place to get some advice from you veteran boxers. Cheers.

train your ass off, fight even harder and make us proud man. Keep us posted......Rockin'

Comment

awesome awesome!!! good luck bro!!

Comment

cool mate! gl and train hard

Comment

What city are you moving to? I'm from the Netherlands too Anyway, way to go! I just started training for my amateur career aswell so I like to be updated!

Edit: oh, hahaha wait, it's in your profile or aren't you moving to Den Haag?
          Last edited by ewzz; 08-30-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

succes kerels, ik kom uit a'dam, doe ook boksen, laat me weten als jullie hier komen en willen trainen, ik vertel jullie wel over een aantal gyms als jullie willen.

telling my dutch brothers about me being in amsterdam and they can contact me on where to train etc.

Comment

Yea I am moving to Den Haag tomorrow. I will start my training at the Directe in Den haag on Friday.

Comment

bump

UPDATE: Started at my new gym last week. It is a large boxing gym in The Hague called "De Haagse Directe". I looked up my head trainer and he was a pro back in the 90s who went 10-1. There are also plenty of others trainers and they have already given me a lot of attention with sparring and correcting mistakes etc. Week 1 was great so far, and I will be going back tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X