Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to increase arm stamina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bagwork. shadowboxing, shadowboxing with dumbells 8 pounds or less each.. work hard

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      Rockin, I figured with the respectable knowledge that you posses that you would give a legit answer instead of a childish irrelevant one. I'm kind of disappointed.

Thanks to everyone else especially dannnnn for the video.
      gee, a guy can't even joke around here any more.

Fine, you want to build your arms for some stamina then do this.

Find a heavybag, when the bell rings start punching. When the bell rings again stop punching. These punches are all at your eye level and you do not stop punching until that bell rings. Throw hooks, straight shots, uppercuts I dont care just dont stop punching. 3 rounds of that.

When you finish the 3 rounds then you will do a 4th round but it will be done like this. Find that heavy bag (the heavier the better) and start shooting 1-2 1-2 1-2 into the bag while pushing the bag straight back. Now the bag should be at about a 30' angle to the floor. Throwing 1-2 1-2 etc you must keep that bag at that 30' angle. You will have to use your legs in these punches and your **** will burn and you will swear that one of your arms is going to fall off, but don't stop punching. When you can hold that bag at the 30' angle for 4 rounds straight then you will have some of the stamina that you desire. When you can do that get back to me and we'll move further......Rockin'

Comment

Something that I do every day that we have in our school's weight training room that has really improved my arm stamina is rope drills.

I would post a link to a youtube video, but I apparently can't because I haven't posted much, but a good example I found is "The Challenge of Ropes".

I do 2-3 sets of these after an upper body workout, going 15 seconds of 5 different things, and my arms usually feel dead. Of course if you're going at it fresh or are just more fit than I am you can do more, or just go really hard at it.

Comment

Working...
        X