Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outrunning a Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he has 4 years experience, then the guy most likely is not going to go 70% percent. He will probably go only about 40%. Best thing to do is do like the guy said above; cut-off the ring and try and corner him. I hate fighting quick guys b/c they can throw 2 or 3 punches to my every one.

Comment

Dunno if i can hit harder ive never tested my punch on someone else...anyway to find out?. Thanks for the advice any more advise is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by knuckz
        Dunno if i can hit harder ive never tested my punch on someone else...anyway to find out?. Thanks for the advice any more advise is appreciated.
        no way to really find out, i didnt know i hit hard until i knocked my freind down with 1 hard punch

Comment

Well I guess time will tell..

Comment

Originally posted by knuckz
            I've been wondering how some fighthers would actually outrun their opponent or to make them stop running around the ring? My coach says hes going to make me spar with another opponent in my gym, but I noticed hes fast,runs around the ring, and throws lots of flurrys to the body of his opponents. Any advice on how to try and outrun this boxer?
            Go in the ring and do all the things you see the champs doing. Think of yourself as a superstar. Never brake form. This is the whole point of sparring. Let it all out. This guy can take you to the cleaners in the first round. And he's expecting you to box like that. So experiment, nows your chance, not during a fight. Get a feel for what type of boxer you want to be.

Comment

Working...
            X