Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headgear - I hate it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped using headgear a year ago! LOL! Result, I fight less amount times . It's all good though cuz I'm from ta 'hood. I don't care bout gettin hit flush. LOL!

Comment

i agree, headgear bugs the **** out of me. uncomfortable, and it ****s with your peripheral vision

Comment

I never even notice the headgear when i fight. Maybe yours isnt on tight enough if its twisting around that much at the slightest tap.But Mine is one with cheeks but its tinner than usual and it really grips my face well when I put it on I cant see it. So maybe you just need a different headgear.

Comment

Originally posted by ricecrispi
          You rather have the headgear or a broken nose that effect your breathing, busted lip, or a puffy eye and cut around your eye that distracts from your vision......
          As much as I love my battle wounds I'm sure glad for the head gear when I dont have to heal for weeks on end.

Comment

I use the headgear with cheeks which can obscure vision, but I've got **** head movement so the extra padding helps. Try body sparring (no hits to the head) if you want to lose the headgear for a while.

Comment

I freakin hate the headgear too almost never use it, but yeh it makes less friction between youre skull and brain and will cause less nerves to break of and thus causing less brain dmg in the long run but.... It's soooo gayyyy......

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky466
                I never even notice the headgear when i fight. Maybe yours isnt on tight enough if its twisting around that much at the slightest tap.But Mine is one with cheeks but its tinner than usual and it really grips my face well when I put it on I cant see it. So maybe you just need a different headgear.
                mine slips cos of the sweat, i sweat perfusly. and i use aiba headguards when sparring. aiba are suppose to protect your eye from being cut ive seen it happen 3 times tho. so in my opinion they dont do nething but annoy.

Comment

Working...
                X