Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better for training Everlasr or Ring Side??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better for training Everlasr or Ring Side??

Hey guys just wondering which brand to trust for training, ever last or ringside? Alright thanks .

Im for Ringside all the way. I still have my original sparring gloves and bag gloves that purchased when I turned pro. I have thousands of rounds on these gloves, and while their cosmetic look has changed the fit and condition of the gloves have very little wear. I swear by the ringside label.

Rockin'

Comment

I have never used any Everlast products, but Ringside is great. Title is pretty good too, as it was started by 2 ex-Ringside employees with basically the same products. Grant and Reyes are top of the line, but you definitely pay top of the line prices.

Comment

I am getting my stuff from this guy from my gym who started his own company manufacturing gloves headgear's cups whatever you need and its all really good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bushi541
          Hey guys just wondering which brand to trust for training, ever last or ringside? Alright thanks .
          old skool **** passed down from other good fighters is all i can afford

Comment

I prefer Grant. But Cleto Reyes is ta shyt too!

Comment

Originally posted by bushi541
              are u a boxer or a model, get a pair of gloves and wraps, who cares wat the brand is, i dont think any champs acted like u

Comment

are u a boxer or a model, get a pair of gloves and wraps, who cares wat the brand is, i dont think any champs acted like u
                Who cares? Oh I don't know, only every professional fighter in the world?

Comment

yo man I'm just asking which brand is better and I'm looking for something that can last not something that will tear so easily.

Comment

Everlast is classic. Not familiar with Ring Side.

Comment

Working...
                    X