No announcement yet.

A couple of my Novice fights from 2 years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of my Novice fights from 2 years ago

Ive been an open fighter all year now but heres some videos of my first Novice tournament where I made the final.. I know you guys enjoy watching these videos so i thout id post them up
    . ENJOY!

Great fights dude, you're a beast. Always enjoyed watching fighters who aren't afraid to exchange.

Comment

Great fight! I was cheering for the guy with white stripe shorts just because guy could eat punches with his face but still throwing punches to the opponent's body. And he gets his power shots in.

The guy with the red shirt seems very accurate puncher always getting a head shot. Although, he had problems being crowded in or being overpowered.

BUT, GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

*Note: Which one were you?

Comment

Thanks good fights, what weight do you fight at?

Comment

Thanks.. For the guy who doesn't knwo which One I am Im the one with the black shorts with the white stripe.. the same trunks seen in my sig..

I fight at 152 pounds and im prety short im about 5'7" . those 2 guys are around 6' tall.. I liek to think I get my fighting spirit from my lightweight great-grandfather who fought all the greats in his day: Benny Leonard, Rocky kansas, Johnny Dundee(all HOF fighters) and also managed to get 2 newspaper victories against 3 division champ(back when there was only 1 belt per division) and universally recognized top 20 p4p ATg fighter Mickey Walker..

Comment

Working...
          X