No announcement yet.

Bycep Strength Building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bycep Strength Building

Well im curious as to your guys methods to increase bycep strength. im doing a pyramid of 8 reps 40lb dunmb bells 6 rep 45lb dumb bells and maxing 5-6 rep 50lb dumb bell. coming down 5-7 reps on 45lbs then 8=11 reps 40lb dumb bells. thats my basic bycep workout. whats yours and your best experience building. im better than you's have fun as well.

if your boxing, triceps is what you should be looking for.

also tri's make up 2-3ed's of your arm, so if you wanna make your arm look big thats what you should be working at.

Comment

When i first started going to the gym i was a complete noob.. would keep doing bicep curls but never really noticed decent gains. I never trained my triceps at the time cause there was no real good machine to train them and my trainer told me to build up to free weights.

That was a while ago thankfully.. once i changed this i started to notice far more gains..

Anyway for Biceps this is what i do

- Standing bb curls (should be in every bicep routine you do - recommended by Arnold himself)
      - One-arm preacher curls and Preacher curls
      - Incline Hammer curls
      - Hammer curls
      - Pullups and Chinups
      - BACK training.. your biceps are worked in EVERY back movement you do (pulling motion), so hit your back hard forcing your biceps to come into play.

Comment

Working...
      X