No announcement yet.

dessert

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dessert

I tend to eat a mostly well balanced, clean diet. One thing I cannot resist is some desert after a good meal...Is icecream or cake really that bad to have once or twice a day? By the way, I am trying to stay lean and gain muscle at the current stage of my training...Good lookin, ahead of time.

[QUOTE=Journeyman]I tend to eat a mostly well balanced, clean diet. One thing I cannot resist is some desert after a good meal...Is icecream or cake really that bad to have once or twice a day? By the way, I am trying to stay lean and gain muscle at the current stage of my training...Good lookin, ahead of ti

yes

Comment

if you're looking to stay lean and gain muscle, icecream isn't going to help.

limit yourself to one day a week with stuff like that

Comment

depends if u naturally have alot of fat or not, if u do, then dont eat it, if not then go ahead

Comment

Why do you think when someone is dissed they can be called a "cake eater". Don't eat that crap, it isn't good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman
            I tend to eat a mostly well balanced, clean diet. One thing I cannot resist is some desert after a good meal...Is icecream or cake really that bad to have once or twice a day? By the way, I am trying to stay lean and gain muscle at the current stage of my training...Good lookin, ahead of time.
            leche flan and brazo de mercedes is good.

Comment

****! once or twice a day. Try once or twice a week. would be much better.

Comment

Boxing and Dessert should not be mentioned in the same thread, Boxing = No Dessert = Dicipline = Winner

Comment

Working...
                X