No announcement yet.

supplement website

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supplement website

I usually do not buy online but i was wanting to give it a try for the cheaper prices i see online but am unsure of the legitimacy of some websites..
    i ran across this website, A1supplements . com , has anyone purchased or heard from this site before? also what sites do u recommend that may be better and have same/more quality and quantity of products.

Swansonvitamins.com
    Been ordering for years. Cheapest vitamins I've found and plus all their brands are whole food and/or organic and GMP certified. So you won't have Alzheimer's or liver cancer some years down the road.:wank:

Comment

Puritan's Pride is the best

High quality and great service and prices. Ask for their catalog or order on line. Just google Puritan's Price Vitamins.

Comment

If you are looking for a great online store I recommend you massnutrition.com or bodybuilding.com, the first website is the cheapest ever, and the second one has the best promotions, give a look nothing to lose. I love both.

Comment

Did you check the websites?

Comment

ya i checked out bodybuilding.com pretty good site, has the stuff i need. when i get back home from drill i will order some stuff

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
              ya i checked out bodybuilding.com pretty good site, has the stuff i need. when i get back home from drill i will order some stuff
              Good, I am glad to help.

Comment

bodybuilding.com is a great website check it out and tell me wat u think.

Comment

yea i just ordered some supplements from bodybuilding.com a while ago. shipping said 2-5 days hopefully comes in by the end of this week.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                    yea i just ordered some supplements from bodybuilding.com a while ago. shipping said 2-5 days hopefully comes in by the end of this week.
                    DId you get your stuff? what did you buy?

Comment

Working...
                    X