No announcement yet.

Just curious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious

How many people here take creatine? And what are peoples opinions of it?

i took it a couple time but my brother took it for football and it works, doesnt taste to great but works, he gained 20 pounds in his bench in 3 days from taking it.

Comment

Damn. I guess it does work. I just started taking it today and was wondering when I would see results.

Comment

welp just keep working out, use it how ur supose to and u will be fine. Have u ever used any Xience products before?

Comment

creatine is good for gainin extra weight and power, i didnt get gains dat quik, 20lbs in 3 days, but it helped, nutin like roids or anything

Comment

creatine is a good thing, helps transport water into the muscle giving u a better pump, more strength, and most importantly endurance. Make sure to drink plenty of water, like lots of water.

Comment

I always thought that those things where basically the same as roids. Even if they werent, i would not touch them. I would rather just do it all naturally. Lifting weights and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by c0pe
                I always thought that those things where basically the same as roids. Even if they werent, i would not touch them. I would rather just do it all naturally. Lifting weights and all that.
                creatine is safe and naturall not even close to the benefits of steroids, but a lot safer

Comment

yea my bro is pretty strong almost 300 on bench now but he stoped working out last year for like 4 months came back and his bench was at around 250 took creatine and his bench went way up, some people say creatine is as close as to roids you can get but safe, Xyience came out with some **** like that, not 2 sure if its as good heres a link http://www.xyience.com/home.php?cPath=24

Comment

i tried creatine and i agree that it works, it allows you to work out harder. Remember though that u have to use it in a cycle and stop using it for a while so ur body doesnt become unresponsive to it. i'd say it works because when i was off it for the last month or so i had trouble lifting what i was lifting before, although i dont think i lost my gains in terms of how i look. And yeah, you need to drink a **** load of water.

Comment

Working...
                    X