Collapse
No announcement yet.

triumph united heatseekers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a review I found elsewhere. I can;t post links yet so just copy and paste the address.

www[dot]sherdog[dot]net/forums/f16/triumph-united-40-off-coupon-1479215/index46.html

Apparently, the initial release of the 1.0's differ from later versions of the 1.0's, which is many people are saying that the 1.0 and 2.0's are the same. However, people in that thread have been saying that the early 1.0's are better than both the later 1.0 and new 2.0 versions of the Heatseekers, much like everyone here is saying.

Comment

I have a pair of old triumph 16oz japanese heatseekers that I use for sparring I have had them for about a year and here is what i think of them

The logo that comes on the glove is ******ed. Nail polish remover took care of that before I even took them too the gym. I would hate to be confused with an MMA guy.

The quality is great, the provide great hand and wrist protection ( have lace ups and use tape)
      The foam has broken down slightly but is still thick and has a slow rebound. not at all stiff.

I sometimes think these gloves are too soft. especially when sparring with someone with everlast or reyes or promex gloves. They will love you cause they get hit with a pillow you get hit with a brick.

buy them, they are worth the money.

Comment

Working...
      X