No announcement yet.

Who is on your hitlist in the future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is on your hitlist in the future?

Who do you have dreams of fighting if you plan on going pro in the future?

This is a thread for serious boxers so make serious remarks..

Like when u go on the world class level, who will be some guys that you would be able to fight and in your weight class?

Be realistic...

Don't be calling out jones or tarver, or morales if they will be retired by the time you're up there..

This is my hitlist for the future

-Amir Khan-Olympic Silver medalist, defeated #1 lightweight in the world recently, BIG prospect from England

-Vicente Escobedo-lives about 30 minutes away from me, olympic fighter but didn't win medal because he doesn't have a amateur style, been deadly as a pro, and knocked all his opponents out in spectacular fashion

-Edwin Valero-knockout artst from Venezuela, 15 wins, 15 kos all in 1st round, knockout artist at its finest..

Julio Cesar Chavez jr.- son of the legendary Julio Cesar Chavez, will probably be overrated as hell, but I can knock his ass out and get a BIG payday..

exIg3-LOL, everyone knows him, a friend of ours here on boxingscene, same weight class me and same age, would be cool to be in the ring with him as a pro

1stroundKO-read above..

This is my current hitlist.

Lets see yours..
    Last edited by Tha Greatest; 08-28-2005, 02:52 PM.

I'd like to fight the Klit's. I doubt they'll be there still when I'm able to turn pro, but those are who I'd like to fight. Oh, and I'd love it if Peter was still undefeated by the time I turn pro, that way the hype would still be there and I could show what a waste he is. I think I'd wear his Nigerian wardrobe to mock him, but instead of actual nigerian dress, a santa cap and some pajamas LOL would piss him off big time
    Last edited by 666boy666; 08-28-2005, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest_NK
      Who do you have dreams of fighting if you plan on going pro in the future?

This is a thread for serious boxers so make serious remarks..

Like when u go on the world class level, who will be some guys that you would be able to fight and in your weight class?

Be realistic...

Don't be calling out jones or tarver, or morales if they will be retired by the time you're up there..

This is my hitlist for the future

-Amir Khan-Olympic Silver medalist, defeated #1 lightweight in the world recently, BIG prospect from England

-Vicente Escobedo-lives about 30 minutes away from me, olympic fighter but didn't win medal because he doesn't have a amateur style, been deadly as a pro, and knocked all his opponents out in spectacular fashion

-Edwin Valero-knockout artst from Venezuela, 15 wins, 15 kos all in 1st round, knockout artist at its finest..

Julio Cesar Chavez jr.- son of the legendary Julio Cesar Chavez, will probably be overrated as hell, but I can knock his ass out and get a BIG payday..

exIg3-LOL, everyone knows him, a friend of ours here on boxingscene, same weight class me and same age, would be cool to be in the ring with him as a pro

1stroundKO-read above..

This is my current hitlist.

Lets see yours..
      Hey man you said you wanted to fight me . From this forum i think it would be ThaGreatest, 1st/2ndRoundKO, KbPoetree, Boxstarr (who i have trained with). Those are the ones that stick out when i think of people who are in or around my sort of weight class. Obviously i would love to fight boxer2k5 but i think he is about 4-5 weight divisions above me. Oh and i nearly forgot, Spinksjinx, although i wouldnt fight him seriously for the same reason as boxer2k5 (his weight is a lot less than mine).

From the pro ranks i cant really say. My aspirations are quite long term, so by then it will be a whole new ball game. Different people around and such.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
        Hey man you said you wanted to fight me . From this forum i think it would be ThaGreatest, 1st/2ndRoundKO, KbPoetree, Boxstarr (who i have trained with). Those are the ones that stick out when i think of people who are in or around my sort of weight class. Obviously i would love to fight boxer2k5 but i think he is about 4-5 weight divisions above me.

From the pro ranks i cant really say. My aspirations are quite long term, so by then it will be a whole new ball game. Different people around and such.
        You can't think of a few prospects that would be there when we're there?

Comment

You can't think of a few prospects that would be there when we're there?
          Not really, im not big on the amateur game, and by the time i fight i doubt even Amir Khan will be around. He said he wants to retire at like 25 years old. He wont be fighting bums like me when his is at the high in his career.

Comment

tarver aint that old is he?? well in 3 years.. :
            -antonio tarver
            -roy jones [if he beats tarver]
            -julio gonzales
            -any #1 lhw contender at the time

Comment

Originally posted by eil3m3nt
              tarver aint that old is he?? well in 3 years.. :
              -antonio tarver
              -roy jones [if he beats tarver]
              -julio gonzales
              -any #1 lhw contender at the time
              Whats ur pro record?

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                Not really, im not big on the amateur game, and by the time i fight i doubt even Amir Khan will be around. He said he wants to retire at like 25 years old. He wont be fighting bums like me when his is at the high in his career.
                What a ***** he's already ducking me

Go fight for 7 years then retire...

to be the best u have to beat the best

Comment

What a ***** he's already ducking me

Go fight for 7 years then retire...

to be the best u have to beat the best
                  "Im a menace to society baby, the police wanna relocate me"

Comment

Personally I would like to fight Byrd, Ruiz, and Rahman, just because they seem so vulnerable to me. Chris Byrd to me is just waiting to be hit with straights all day long, but all his opponents except Wlad threw haymakers trying to make a lucky k.o. Wlad exposed Byrd to me, and hard crosses right down the pipe with a well balanced and controlled stance will destroy Byrd. Ruiz well he's a little different. If you're faster than Ruiz he will hardly get close to you, he will give you more than enough space to work a jab and throw the right or left cross down the pipe followed by a opposing hook or uppercut combo. Sure he'll bang your body but if you move around, not as much as if you were stationary. Last but not least Mr. Hasim Rahman. He leaves himself open for counter hooks, uppercuts, crosses, you name it he open for. Sure he has a decent jab, but parrying his jab folloed by a cross will make him think twice about that jab, and ruin his gameplan. Then he'll try to hit you with hes best and most predictable punch the big overhand right. He throw punces with his gaurd hand about waist high. Well thats my picks for fights in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X