No announcement yet.

Whats your Boxing Workout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxgaggi View Post
    Bruv...one straight hour of PROPER shaddowboxing? i mean throwing 123s every 4 or 5 seconds...u sure u keep up with it?
    yes, and i include everything(triple jabs, hooks, triple hooks, straights, uppercuts and pull back counters, basically anything i'd use in a real fight) and everything with power, my legs are the ones that suffer the most cuz i like to do feint steps

and now 30 minutes is the minimum(usually have a little more energy so i stop at around 40 odd minutes) cuz i've gotten a bit lazy during the lead up to christmas, but i can already tell i could do 1 hr if i really wanted to

Comment

I fukn hate to run!!! Is it a must while training?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
        I fukn hate to run!!! Is it a must while training?
        Generally yes it is. However if you can find an exercise that works your cardio for a long duration such as the rowing machine or the step machine, you can use those in lieu of long distance running.

And you can use an explosive circuit of burpees and the like which I can outline to you, to replace sprints and work your anaerobic system.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          Generally yes it is. However if you can find an exercise that works your cardio for a long duration such as the rowing machine or the step machine, you can use those in lieu of long distance running.

And you can use an explosive circuit of burpees and the like which I can outline to you, to replace sprints and work your anaerobic system.
          What would be an ideal workout for a noob?

Comment

Working...
          X