Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your Boxing Workout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that abotu 80 to 90% of the people in here are grossly overtraining.

You ever feel tired? Get beat up in sparring? Or have nothing left for an actual match?

Its cuz' you overtrain to the point of utter ******ity.

smh....

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
      I would say that abotu 80 to 90% of the people in here are grossly overtraining.

You ever feel tired? Get beat up in sparring? Or have nothing left for an actual match?

smh....
      there is nothing wrong with their training routines but if they are coming up to a fight then they will cut it down in the last week heading into the fight.

Comment

I agree, I feel I spar too many rounds at times.

Comment

Id also say 80% of the people here are full of it and dont even train like they claim....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan12 View Post
            Id also say 80% of the people here are full of it and dont even train like they claim....

I don't bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post

smh....
              i used to end up overtained after every 4-5 days
              i actually made plenty of threads here in the training & nurition forum alot about the ****, about how i'd end up too sore and after a couple of days didn't have the attributes of a day or two back
              but once i started binge eating chicken it all went away and i went from 147 to 165 in about, ****, 5 months i think, and that was when i was 17 and 6'0, 19 and 6'1 now and i range from 168-169(layed off the chicken a bit since then)

Comment

I'd say you are a part of the 80%.

You do 5 rounds of everything everyday? So you do 5 rounds of shadow boxing, 5 rounds of heavybag, 5 rounds of double end bag, 5 rounds of skipping rope?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Comment

I been boxing for 6 years. Thats what my daily routine is. Some days it might be more intense others maybe not. If I end up sparing I some times do less. 5 rounds is only 15 minutes my friend... Anyway I dont care my gym is open to the public any one is welcome to come down and see for them self.

Comment

I been boxing for 6 years. Thats what my daily routine is. Some days it might be more intense others maybe not. If I end up sparing I some times do less. 5 rounds is only 15 minutes my friend... Anyway I dont care my gym is open to the public any one is welcome to come down and see for them self.
                    5 rounds is 20 mins 3+1+3+1+3+1+3+1+3+1= 20 maybe 19 if you dont count the last break.

though im not sure how that relates to anything any one said.

Comment

Yea I wasnt counting the rest time

Comment

Working...
                      X