Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good hope to see you on the next level Meng

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
      first ill make a start...probably better than exig3s as im better than him at evryfing. then i will evenyually win the 2012 olympics as my cousin wins the womens breaststroke gold in the same comp

ill retire from boxing champion and never turn pro
      Hahaha you joker. Bit of banter there!

Didnt i teach you everything you know thus far?

Or did i?

Comment

personally, i just hope that i get of to a good start win amateurs and later in my life if i turned pro then aslong as i got to bout rank 5 then id be happy,so long as i got a few mill athen im happy, but its the taking part that counts.....(and the money,course) but that prolly might not happen, so i better make it

exig3 u were bloody on like 1,200 and summing, last i looked! STOP GOING UP! YOU MAKE MY POSTS LOOK....well like iv posted 56 times
        Last edited by Inf3rn0; 08-21-2005, 08:01 PM.

Comment

thats awsome hope you do well with that, good luck

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Fine
              Shhh fool. Sorry but that comment was unwarranted, and un-called for. The idea of a boxing site is to have a bunch of people hwo actually box. If you dont wanna contribute then thats all kool with me, but dont say that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                Shhh fool. Sorry but that comment was unwarranted, and un-called for. The idea of a boxing site is to have a bunch of people hwo actually box. If you dont wanna contribute then thats all kool with me, but dont say that ****.
                couldnt have said it better

and your avatar rocks lol the prince

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
                  couldnt have said it better

and your avatar rocks lol the prince
                  Thanks dude.

Hey dude you wanna join Team Non ****. Its kinda like a demonstration against all these teams that are popping up like Team Fancy and all that. If you want just pm me or whatever. Check my sig for people who are in atm.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                    Thanks dude.

Hey dude you wanna join Team Non ****. Its kinda like a demonstration against all these teams that are popping up like Team Fancy and all that. If you want just pm me or whatever. Check my sig for people who are in atm.

cool]

u can add me wont hurt

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
                      cool]

u can add me wont hurt
                      Ok kool. If you dont want to enter into any battles then dont worry, ill add you simply for the fact that i respect your posts and your sparring downloads.

We are having a little war with Team Fancy, but you dont need to get involved if you dont want to.

Comment

Working...
                      X