No announcement yet.

Is this diet good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
    Pretty good, although in my opinion you're eating a little too much protein. Obviously you know your body better than anyone.
    others are saying that i aint having enough?

thanks for the replies

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      others are saying that i aint having enough?

thanks for the replies
      It depends on how much chicken and tuna you are eating really, since you have no dairy products in there (good thing imo) your only source of protein is from meat, so just make sure you are eating enough chicken and Tuna or start adding protein rich beans into your diet, the protein rich beans like butterbeans and chickpeas are additionally helpful as they have a lot of fibre which slows down the carbohydrates turning into excess fat.

Comment

Im a boxer, i dont want to lose weight but i got some fat in my mid section that i want to get rid of. is this diet good for a amateur boxer, remember i got work n stuff

breakfast

3 wheetabixs
        yogurt
        banana
        few dark chocolate pieces

break
        apple
        banana

lunch
        might have a tuna sandwhich, brown bread style
        juice

few hours later
        might have some wheetabix again and a bit of fruit

dinner
        grilled chicken, salad, around some japatis/bread/buritoo wraps

---------------

i constantly drink water throughout the day
        ---------

i feel as those during the week i have to much bread, what else can i have instead of bread. is rice good?
        cut out one of the wheatabix in the morning and the dark chocolate. maybe even the yohgurt, and have a black coffee or green tea instead. in your break replace the banana with a handful of dry roasted peanuts or berry fruits. Lunch if you have a sandwich make sure it has some salad, tuna and it has to be granary or oatmeal bread. dont have wheatabix again a couple of hours later or youll have too much fibre, instead try to get a protein bar, otherwise a few hard boiled eggs, cut the bread out at night. up your protein to 2 chicken breasts and maybe 2 scrambled egg with salad and or vegetables. and maybe a protein shake later on, drink green tea before bed and in the morning. or alternatively, drink black coffee before running in the morning as it accelarates the metabolism. try to get some ginseng, multi vitamins, egaand 9 and glucosamine sulphate spplements as well. take them just before bed, cod liver oil is not neccesary if you take these. Zinc is also a good one.

Comment

Im a boxer, i dont want to lose weight but i got some fat in my mid section that i want to get rid of. is this diet good for a amateur boxer, remember i got work n stuff

breakfast

3 wheetabixs
          yogurt
          banana
          few dark chocolate pieces

break
          apple
          banana

lunch
          might have a tuna sandwhich, brown bread style
          juice

few hours later
          might have some wheetabix again and a bit of fruit

dinner
          grilled chicken, salad, around some japatis/bread/buritoo wraps

---------------

i constantly drink water throughout the day
          ---------

i feel as those during the week i have to much bread, what else can i have instead of bread. is rice good?
          sounds pretty good to me mate

keep it up

Comment

i think it is a good diet for us .....

Comment

Working...
            X