Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you resemble most when you fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spinksjinx
    World champion status....Cant be denied.
    wasnt he on pcp for his last fight
    lol

i dont think he has a belt anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
      two words.... Carlos .... Maussa
      the rubberband mummy man

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
        wasnt he on pcp for his last fight
        lol

i dont think he has a belt anymore

Maussa still holds that belt he rightfully earned by knocking out Vivian. Perhaps the greatest champ out there today.....

I am thinking about turning pro and challenging for his world title....I atleast stand a shot.

Id send my idol home packing so he can deliver more dishwashers.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
          Maussa still holds that belt he rightfully earned by knocking out Vivian. Perhaps the greatest champ out there today.....

I am thinking about turning pro and challenging for his world title....I atleast stand a shot.

Id send my idol home packing so he can deliver more dishwashers.

hahahahahaha

naw maussa defense would give u fits

but i think i would slaughter the guy

Comment

I get hit alot to hit them a few, but my hands when I am in an exchange are up as 1 hand is always on my face when the other one is being thrown. When outside if find myself keeping my left hand down kind out dangling in the front always ready to throw(bad idea considering I move in quick so most often get a jab in my face, or a quick right). My problem is I'm a white boy and I got no rythm! I dont dance, I come at you always throwing trying to be inside on the man. I get hit alot because I am slow but I have KO power in both hands, a granite chin and great stamina I just need to learn to move and box alittle better compared to slug it out. If you can tell me who resembles that thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
              hahahahahaha

naw maussa defense would give u fits

but i think i would slaughter the guy

Dropping his guard wouldnt work with me and if he did I would hug it out and make him my *****.

Comment

I'm a mix of a little Lacy and a little Julian Jackson

Comment

im 5'7 160lbs with almost an exact tyson built the legs the neck the whole nine yards. and i have 125lbers hand speed and punch hard ass hell. so ya'll should already know i use the peek a boo style aka the tyson style

Comment

Im pretty much like, Mayweather, Tyson, Hamed, Zab, Holyfield, Ali, Foreman, Winky, Hatton, Corrales, Jeff Lacy and Lennox Lewis.

The only differences between me and those fighters, is that i am better than them in their own different fields.

Comment

i dont resemble anyone i am a new breed on a different level, not claiming 2b great, well not yet anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X