Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you resemble most when you fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also trying to find my style. I've only been boxing for 3 weeks but every day im improving and creating a style for myself. I was a HUGE boxing fan before I joined, i was just to lazy to join a gym because I had previous sports commitments but now I realize that there is no "set time" of when you can go to the gym, I have a package where I can go whenever the **** I want, so it's pretty tight.

Anyways, I try to mimic Mayweather, but my defense is not at all like his. I try to box like him when he's on the offense, but my defense when i'm getting punched inside is much like winky, i just cover my face.

Comment

It's to soon for any of us to know our styles IMO

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure I'll change with time, I've been told I'm ****ing hard to hit by a pro at my gym and the guy I first fought couldnt touch me, so I'm going to work on that.

Comment

Yeah, dude. One thing i notice it's with every sport. When you watch the best, you fight like them. Even watching elite boxing really helps your skills.

Comment

Know what I've noticed?

People have beef, but all it takes is talking about boxing and we''re all tight.

Comment

Your brain is the most important weapon in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by 1stroundKO
                Know what I've noticed?

People have beef, but all it takes is talking about boxing and we''re all tight.
                ya

we're cool now, he knows my name n everything now haha

Comment

Im kinda like Tyson cos i have a size disadvantage at my club so i get underneath their guard. But i have well unorthodox style so a bit like Naseem Hamed aswell.

Comment

ooo ya!!!

My trainer said I got awesome head movement

and I was sparrin some 6'5 guy and said I bob and weave inside really good!

Comment

My daddy says i hit as hard as Foreman and i'm slick like the 64' Ali .
                      In all seriousness though i think i fight most like Winky Wright i have a really good defence, but i'm still gonna have o work on my offence.

Comment

Working...
                      X