Collapse
No announcement yet.

my 3rd bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad, you seem to come in straight up(stand up straight) that makes you a easier target to hit, I usually stay low, looks like you have some undeveloped potential though. Oh and easy with arm punches.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
      Yeah man it just comes with exp....

Training without a ring is tough also, I did that for about a year, and in fact am now doing it again for the next month until we move once more. Gym issues and annoying people who can't get things done are to blame. It's impossible to perfect ring craft without the ring, but you can still have success without a ring. I have won some titles doing it. To compensate, try and get your coach to take you to gyms where they have a ring to spar in.
      well my uncle did boxing once and professional kickboxing he was iberian champ and is taking a trainer classes to become a certified boxing trainer and since hes also the lawyer for my zone's boxing association he knows every trainer and talked to a few about that lol

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Not bad, you seem to come in straight up(stand up straight) that makes you a easier target to hit, I usually stay low, looks like you have some undeveloped potential though. Oh and easy with arm punches.
      well yeah it was a 5month absence from the ring an my hands were always low he busted my right eye pretty badly

Comment

great improvment from the last time i saw ur fight... based on ur style u been watching oscar dela hoya a lot do u?

Comment

Originally posted by Mares Jr. View Post
          great improvment from the last time i saw ur fight... based on ur style u been watching oscar dela hoya a lot do u?
          not really but my coach likes him, i think that there's no one better than Tyson but that's just me

Comment

Working...
          X