No announcement yet.

fighting sports tri-tech headgear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighting sports tri-tech headgear

Does anyone have any feedback on this headgear? it is on sale for $100 and I would love to know what people think of it as far as comfort, weight, protection etc. thanks

avoid title. avoid fighting. regular price 200 bucks my ass..that thing is a piece of **** probably not even worth 50. never seen any of that **** on that site go for 200 bucks. they just write the regular price to make people think its a great deal

if you need gear go to ringside at least they dont rip you off

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      avoid title. avoid fighting. regular price 200 bucks my ass..that thing is a piece of **** probably not even worth 50. never seen any of that **** on that site go for 200 bucks. they just write the regular price to make people think its a great deal

if you need gear go to ringside at least they dont rip you off
      Can you recommend any headgear brands that are decent in terms of protection, visibility and comfort that are under $100? I have a title classic that I absolutely hate because it just pinches on my head in the wrong places. Thanks

Comment

for ~100 bucks?

the triumph united headgear looks pretty good, its around 80 bucks.

if you want more protection go for the everlast safemax, its around 110 or 120

Comment

Originally posted by underwear View Post
          Can you recommend any headgear brands that are decent in terms of protection, visibility and comfort that are under $100? I have a title classic that I absolutely hate because it just pinches on my head in the wrong places. Thanks
          http://www.ringside.com/Lonsdale-Mex...ductinfo/LMHG/

Comment

Working...
          X