Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on what to do if someone is dissing you and hitting on you girlfriend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^how do you get your ass whooped shadow boxing?? Are you sure you weren't just hitting yourself in the head and tripping balls?

Comment

well it was light sparing for working on reactions. the trainer called it shadow boxing. but i was under the impression that shadow boxing was on your own. but that is not important.

Comment

Really your girl should say something unlesss she is intimidated then its your job to say something.

I have a hot wife and guys constantly hit on her in front of me, rarely if ever does it bother me unless I see its bothering her.

Quite often the situation can be diffused with words I will often tell guys who are getting a little to forward in no uncertain terms "you can't afford her and she will be leaving with me so try your luck else where". usually thats enough. There is no need to be cofrontational.

Comment

When a guy looks at me or my girl in a disrespectful manner, I instantly get an adrenalin rush, my heart starts pounding, blood starts flowing. I dont mind confrontations, and its pretty easy to get me motivated for one.

But I'm tired of going to Jail an attending Assault 4 trials, ****s up my time and money. And I'm tired of ****ing up my hands, my hands are more valuable then some dudes words.

My best advice is to smirk at the dude and laugh in his face, they usually feel like an idiot.

Comment

tell em... maybe i.... zuck ya ***?

Comment

Working...
            X