Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley's Sit-Ups/Crunches Routine????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude it doesn't matter what situps or crunches you do.

Tim Bradley's abs look awesome not because of special crunches-- it's because he has like zero body fat.

Get down to 0% body fat and do some crunches and I guarantee you you will have abs like that. You don't need his special routine.

Comment

I'm not sure on his abs but he's like a we mini Ronnie Coleman man but .I sort of agree with the previous post .He does like a plank push-up thing for his chin .I sort of agree with the previous post because they say looks can be deceiving and you can't take anyting away from Pacquiao and he does a total 1000 different crunches and other abs a day and i've seen him on the scales a couple of times and the other boxer looks more ripped plus that's probably more than 90 percent of top pros abs .

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Dude it doesn't matter what situps or crunches you do.

Tim Bradley's abs look awesome not because of special crunches-- it's because he has like zero body fat.

Get down to 0% body fat and do some crunches and I guarantee you you will have abs like that. You don't need his special routine.
        Uh dude if you drop below 3-4% BF you die, no humans can live with 0% bf minimum 3-4. Most athletes have 6-12% BF. You can start seeing abs usually at 8% and below. It all depends on genetics and not crunches. A person with body type A can have abs at 10% while body type B will have to get to 6-7% BF to have abs. It all depends on your genetics and Body Fat%. I think bradley is around 7% bf.

Below 7% would be horrible because you wont have much energy and you wouldnt be able to take alot of punishment. ~10 would be ideal for a boxer I think since it will give you energy and protect you from dmg a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          I'm not sure on his abs but he's like a we mini Ronnie Coleman man but .I sort of agree with the previous post .He does like a plank push-up thing for his chin .I sort of agree with the previous post because they say looks can be deceiving and you can't take anyting away from Pacquiao and he does a total 1000 different crunches and other abs a day and i've seen him on the scales a couple of times and the other boxer looks more ripped plus that's probably more than 90 percent of top pros abs .
          [IMG]h
          nah its about genetics and body fat%. He's get the genetics of those somalian/african tribe people that are really lanky and bony. Someone else can have same bf as him and not have half his definition. Its all about genetics

Comment

Quick question! Do boxers generally do ab exercies everyday? or mix it up with a day inbetween?

Comment

Ruby, I wernt attacking you my friend. I dont come here to argue, just to discuss boxing... (and learn also).

Also Stones, who was the $2 gym comment aimed at bro?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
                Ruby, I wernt attacking you my friend. I dont come here to argue, just to discuss boxing... (and learn also).

then discuss boxing and training.

dont just claim some ones wrong about something that hasnt even been mentioned then go on to explain why hes wrong about something that hasnt even been mentioned reguarless of the fact that it hasnt even been mentioned.

also you might want to avoid claiming that some ones wrong then simply restating what the person said that you clainmed to be wrong, not that you have but it seems to be a common occurence.

and id imagine the 2$ thing was directd to you as i didnt talk about what i do at my gym and he probly dosnt care one bit about what any of these guys do at the gym for boxing he just wanted to know how to get abs like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                  heres the vid with the diet stuff but its not really that informative on the routine.
                  Thanks Ruby.

I can't see the video atm but It's better than nothing.

If anyone else can find more videos, it will be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Uh dude if you drop below 3-4% BF you die, no humans can live with 0% bf minimum 3-4. Most athletes have 6-12% BF. You can start seeing abs usually at 8% and below. It all depends on genetics and not crunches. A person with body type A can have abs at 10% while body type B will have to get to 6-7% BF to have abs. It all depends on your genetics and Body Fat%. I think bradley is around 7% bf.

Below 7% would be horrible because you wont have much energy and you wouldnt be able to take alot of punishment. ~10 would be ideal for a boxer I think since it will give you energy and protect you from dmg a little bit.
                    LMAO @ 0% Body Fat.

You're somewhat right. Genetics does play a huge role, but so does the routine, proper diet etc

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post

That was directed, to you.

Jokes, mate. Jokes.

I just wanted to know Bradley's routine. I don't care what anyone else does.

Comment

Working...
                      X