Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sex is a good workout for the average person, like ping pong. its not something that will benefit an athlete the caliber of a boxer though. not as far as cardio goes anyways.

restraining from sex gives u alot more energy to train, dragging your ass out of bed for a morning run is twice as hard if u had sex in the last couple of days. when restraining u have more energy, u are more vicious and way sharper in the gym. i also feel my legs are stronger although some ppl say it makes no diffrence for them, that one might be individual. not having sex also helps u focus on training, not just going to the gym more but pushing yourself in training every time.

ppl always look for excuses to bend the rules in training, sex is no doubt the most common. see what works best for you, just make sure to be honest with yourself.

Comment

there were some studies done (google them I really cba), that said abstaining from sex caused more stress in the fighters.

Whether you think thats a good or bad thing is really up to you.

Comment

it depends on fighter like for instance Margarito, he rarely uses leg movement so he can have sex with his wife unlike Pac who uses leg movement as one of his advanatges going into a fight he will not be permitted to have sex coz he will be stationary target for Margaresto

Comment

Whatta about spanking the monkey for an hour? same thing?

Comment

I'm gonna say don't have sex if you are serious.I had sex 3 times at night and 2 times in the morning one day.I'm 22 so lots of energy :-).My legs were noticeably sore,so there is a effect.But its good for a happy mind and less stress.So i couldn't give it up,but i think if you are very serious then you might have too to keep yourself focused.
            Last edited by ippo; 11-07-2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Bangin cat is a no no, mentaly it takes away the animal in your thoughts that says kill and destroy.

Words of Wisdom: When you bust a nut its like smoking a blunt, you just aren't looking for strenuous activities to do, you just wanna relax and fighting is the last thing you want to get involved in. Having sex = sandwich time / catch a nap or hobby time / non violent activities. No sex= I'm startin **** cuz i havnt got my rocks off and you look like prey b!tch. Oh and the more you store that juice in your sac the more violent u become which is good in the art of fighting, for the most apart. Compute?
              Last edited by Unknown Champ; 11-16-2010, 11:54 PM.

Comment

depends on wat position u have sex.. missionary works your arms n abs, so does doggy style

Comment

Working...
                X