Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burning Fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would replace the aspirin with 2.5-5mg of Yohimbine, but either way it is a great stack.

Comment

where do i get these pills,aprin i know but not the others???

Comment

Originally posted by chilly9876
        where do i get these pills,aprin i know but not the others???
        If you are in America I think the FDA made everybody take ephedrine off the shelves, but yeah that combination has been around for quite some time now.

Comment

All of the fat burners contained that stack it was their basis for years...

ephedra
          caffeine
          aspirin

=

ECA stack, thats been used for many years....Ephedra has been banned because the ugly public cant use the suggested use and have to double it, ****** morons....

Good stack used in all fat burners before it ephedra was banned.

Good luck on finding ephedra inside america, they run about 100 bucks a bottle in the black market.

Comment

Ephedrine hcl is still legal.....try buying "Vasopro" as far as Ephedra the ban was just a complete horse**** media whitewash of the REAL menace ASPARTAME! Google Rumsfeld, Searle, FDA...it's friggin' disturbing. Ephedra is completely safe....ASPARTAME will KILL YOU!

Comment

Ephedra containing drugs are legal in most states in the U.S.

One of the states where is not is mine.. California.

Comment

Originally posted by NichtGeflechten
                1 ephedrine hcl tablet
                1 caffeine tablet
                1 aspirin

Take first thing in morning. Your belly will be gone in a month.
                I don't really know alot about the different combinations of pills you can take. Will taking those three do me any damage, or cause any side effects?

I don't want to take them, and then find out that my balls are shrinking, and i'm going bald.

Also, are you certain this would burn the fat off me?

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS1984
                  I don't really know alot about the different combinations of pills you can take. Will taking those three do me any damage, or cause any side effects?

I don't want to take them, and then find out that my balls are shrinking, and i'm going bald.

Also, are you certain this would burn the fat off me?

None of those symptoms have ever been noted, the only symptoms that might occur are shakiness/naseau/sleep apneas

Every fat burner in america used this stack before ephedra was banned....It will take the fat off of you if done properly....

I took stacker 2 it had the same stack I was 194 and went down to around 115, I put the weight on though soon as I went off but I also ate like a pig so that is my fault......

You take that stack with exercise and a good clean diet and you will shed the pounds like crazy.....

Not only do I recommend that stack but I encourage it.

Comment

hey nicht, what is vasopro? as in whats it usually used for? totally agree, i used a ECA stack for years without much in the way of side effects - no, NO side effects, and because that pitcher Belcher died, the media has been building it up like no-ones business...forget about the fact that he had a heart condition:S... ephedra is still in use in asthma medicine, if im not mistaken...

-animal

Comment

Originally posted by Animal
                      hey nicht, what is vasopro? as in whats it usually used for? totally agree, i used a ECA stack for years without much in the way of side effects - no, NO side effects, and because that pitcher Belcher died, the media has been building it up like no-ones business...forget about the fact that he had a heart condition:S... ephedra is still in use in asthma medicine, if im not mistaken...

-animal

Vasopro is a synthetic version of raw ephedra and is usually used for individuals with asthma experiencing shortening of breath and can be used as a fat burner.

On a side note, that baseball player that died is complete horse **** the recommended use was between 2-4 capsules a day they leave out the fact he was taking up to 12 each day (all the teammates even secured that fact). Why ban something that helps millions of people for one dip**** who cant take responsibility upon his own health and read the F-N label...******.
                      Last edited by spinksjinx; 10-05-2004, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X