No announcement yet.

Me hitting the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks Good!

not bad for having 3 months under your belt, very nice body shots, just try to relax more when your moving your head side to side its kinda stiff , but other than that keep up the good work. btw where do you train?

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      For starters, your hands are down way too low.
      Originally posted by chico1516 View Post
      not bad for having 3 months under your belt, very nice body shots, just try to relax more when your moving your head side to side its kinda stiff , but other than that keep up the good work. btw where do you train?
      I trained for like 2-3 months in the philippines,at one of the elorde gyms

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
        watch less anime and youll do better
        He punches better than you ***.. and you are 3-0 against bums..

Comment

how come you dont stiffen up the jab and use it as a weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
            how come you dont stiffen up the jab and use it as a weapon?
            I do sometimes,but jabs and high hooks with my my left hand i can't do well anymore.My left rotator cuff in the back is torn so i can pop my shoulder out.So any punch with the left hand above my shoulder really aggravates it and i have to drop my left hand for it to rest up for a bit.So that leaves my left hand for the range finding jab,the occasional stiff jab and high left hook.The body hook with the left hand doesn't aggravate my shoulder at all so i like to throw that more.

Comment

i love it bro, great style, great speed and power combo, nice shoulder movement, moving away from the bag!

the problem is that the style is risky, u can get hit, so u need to move around. the garage is full, so just remember: move around, sideways and step in with the combo and out, it's vital for your style. keep them hands up, tight D.

vary the combinations. so not a long combination of straights or hooks. throw a straight right, liver shot, uppercut, step back a little, plexus, then in and uppercut again. u know what i mean? mix it up, be creative, see the open spots on your opponents and move more, that'll make you a true killer, the next pacquiao, lol!
              Last edited by paulsinghnl; 08-23-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Met-Rx View Post
                He punches better than you ***.. and you are 3-0 against bums..
                theyll get me to tha top so you gots to love them bums

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
                  theyll get me to tha top so you gots to love them bums
                  you need to be more humble and not have such a big head.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                    you need to be more humble and not have such a big head.
                    he's just immature...i saw his video...i'm pretty sure he hasn't hit puberty

Comment

nice bagwork.

what I will say though is you still stand like a muay thai fighter so slipping will be hard.
                      That, and when you throw your left body hook your right hand comes away from your face quite alot. I'd be very careful of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X