Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many of You Own a Bag at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking at buying a wavemaster XXL so I can train at home on days I decide to skip training at the gym... which is like, almost all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by GymRat View Post
      No problem. Just get a heavy bag stand or a heavy bag and speed bag stand in one. As long as your neighbors don't mind the noise, that is.
      Do you think those speed/heavy bag stands are any good?

The only ones I've seen don't look too stable.

Comment

I have a heavy bag I picked up in Mexico but my only problem is situating the dam thing. I tried to hang it up outside from a tree(lol seemed like a good idea at the time), but it got rained on a couple months after while I was at work. I had forgotten to unhook it that particular evening so now I'm busting the thing open to dry all the sawdust and having to sew everything back up. It really is a hassle and I may consider purchasing a stand up bag but I'm not sure whether its worth it, since I'm thinking about registering at a nearby gym. I've got space for it in my back porch if anything so idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          Do you think those speed/heavy bag stands are any good?

The only ones I've seen don't look too stable.
          wouldn't recommend it....I own one (to mount heavy bag, speed bag, double end bag, do dips and pull ups, ect) and the thing is so unstable unless you bolt the sucker down or throw weights on it.....don't even met started on the speed bag, there's no way you can find a good rhythm on that crap

Comment

I've got one, but I sure never use it.... Only when I'm mad at my girlfriend. But then again, I'm boxing 5-6 times a week. No need.

Comment

Working...
            X