No announcement yet.

running at nights ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toni0704 View Post
    Ha no i haven't got a wife, Im female lol so suppose thats another downside to running late, I'll need to get alot faster n stronger first incase there's any odd bods about. good idea to go before bed though, cheers
    LOL sorry honey haha yea not ideal to run late if your a girl but summer's the best time, it's light until 9/10ish at the moment so if you do go out just put your hood up and start shadow boxing if anyone comes near you! lol
    Have you tried early morning? like 5/6am might be good, shower then go to work, you might feel fresher that way. Personally i feel tired then during the day if i do that but everyones different.
    ps. if u dont feel safe, carry a little mase spray in your pocket
    Last edited by jonesy; 07-21-2010, 09:10 AM.

Comment

running at night is the one around 11pm or say 3-4am

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
        LOL sorry honey haha yea not ideal to run late if your a girl but summer's the best time, it's light until 9/10ish at the moment so if you do go out just put your hood up and start shadow boxing if anyone comes near you! lol
        Have you tried early morning? like 5/6am might be good, shower then go the work, you might feel fresher that way. Personally i feel tired then during the day if i do that but everyones different.
        ps. if u dont feel safe, carry a little mase spray in your pocket
        Haha no probs.
        I'll try that yea lol they'd soon be running the other way cos they'd think i was some wierdo! ha.
        Think i'd be ok at the min like you say, its light till quite late this time of year

Comment

Weird everyone is championing late night running, i'd personally advise against it for safety reasons and for the fact you shouldn't really be kicking up your metabolism two hours before you sleep.

Comment

If you are looking to lose fat more efficiently, you can run about 3-4 hours after your boxing training.

Comment

I used to run at night sometimes as well .I done a run today tho .Going out to hit my bags soon .Mayweather runs at night man 8pm .

Comment

I prefer to run early, at about 6:20am

Comment

i was at the boxing gym from 6:30 to 8:15 pm
                  came home i felt a bit tired

take a big whey protein shake in water and than drinked some more water..
                  i wasn't much hungry
                  watche some mayweather training videos to get some motivation , and than i went for a 45min fast run @ 10:15-11:00pm.. and than did some push ups, abs exercises and some stretching at home.
                  i could run a lot more but i don't want to get overtrained and tired...
                  right now we got summer holidays ovahere in germany so I'm everday (7 days a week at the boxing gym).. so 2-3 extra runs will be more than great for me.
                  will have a fight in 3 weeks
                  i don't wanna get overtrained and lose too much weight.

Comment

Working...
                  X