No announcement yet.

This is how Mayweather trains

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
    Floyd's not from the slums you ignorant cocksucker. He lives in the fucking united states of america you moron!!!!!!!! You listen to much hip hop bro
    Because america doesnt have slums?

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
      Floyd's not from the slums you ignorant cocksucker. He lives in the fucking united states of america you moron!!!!!!!! You listen to much hip hop bro
      So there are no slums in the US??? You are a ****in shythead. where you from ***ggot?

Comment

this is his tv shtick. he traisn like everybody else when theres no tv cameras around him

Comment

I think what the man's saying is American low rent apartment/housing ghettoes are not slums. What the 1st world call slums the 3rd world would kill to live in. Floyd's got a cute persona going for him it gets him lots of fans in the 50 Cent mold. He's a smart guy, who isn't from the slums.

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
            I think what the man's saying is American low rent apartment/housing ghettoes are not slums. What the 1st world call slums the 3rd world would kill to live in. Floyd's got a cute persona going for him it gets him lots of fans in the 50 Cent mold. He's a smart guy, who isn't from the slums.
            Exactly, that's i meant.

Comment

Working...
            X