Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best shoes for TRAINING (not fighting)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best shoes for TRAINING (not fighting)

I've got some $ saved up for new shoes. I've got the shoes for competing but am not happy with my current shoes for training. I like a medium to high top. Any suggestions? Are cross-trainers the best?

I wear basketball shoes. They are higher and give more ankle support than regualr running or crosstraining shoes.

Comment

I wear my older pair of boxing shoes for the gym. I don't like wearing running or cross training shoes.

Comment

Jordan Light Flight Lo Boxers do it for me, they are super light and comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
          I've got some $ saved up for new shoes. I've got the shoes for competing but am not happy with my current shoes for training. I like a medium to high top. Any suggestions? Are cross-trainers the best?
          I got a pair of asics wrestling boots the yellow cael ones there pretty solid all round. Im not big on the boots that come up too high.

Comment

well i use the same boots as i do for training. just a normal pare of adidas boxing shoes which are pretty good

Comment

Zig Techs.

Comment

wear sport shoes that is comfortable to you during training...what makes you comfortable will lead you to a great training towards winning...^_^

Comment

anyone use running shoes while training for boxing? my feet and heels hurt like **** midway through training.. It hurts more when Im a gym with wooden floors, it has to be the pivoting.

Comment

PANAM are the best

Comment

Working...
                    X