Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to Lose at 23 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if it seems your doing well then more power to ya. Just make sure you run close to everyday and your diet is in check.

Comment

I wasn't being "ironic", or what the poster probably meant: sarcastic.

I was being factual. Twenty pounds in waterweight can be dropped before a weigh-in and regained right afterwards. Done it myself.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
        I wasn't being "ironic", or what the poster probably meant: sarcastic.

I was being factual. Twenty pounds in waterweight can be dropped before a weigh-in and regained right afterwards. Done it myself.

E
        WOW! you can drop twenty pounds in water weight and feel great. You need to let me in on your techniques.

Comment

it can be done 2-3 lbs per week is max if you want to lose the healthy way. Eat smart and eat often to keep the metabolism high. Helps you burn. Remember... you need to eat to lose healthy

Comment

Good luck bro

Comment

Listen to a selective few because most of these don't know what they're talking about. I've lost 20+ pounds in 2 months from boxing training.

Train 2-3 hours a day and have a good diet setup, and it'll be easy. I use to run for the first 20 minutes to half hour and then just do all the boxing realted drills.

I was shedding 3-5 pounds daily, most of it water weight that you'll gain back, but what I didn't gain back, I knew wasn't coming back because of the training. Drink plenty of water and liquids by August 26, you'll be straight.

Comment

great thanks everyone for the advice. Going to attempt it and hopefully will make weight by the time needed.

Comment

I have lost 14 lbs once and looked like a female super model.

I'm normally 195-200.

It was tough to feel strong.

Good luck.

Comment

What weight are you now?

Do you have fat on your body?

Comment

Oh and by not eating well, your body degrades and you lose muscle. It's better to work out and lose it than not eat.

Comment

Working...
                      X